Søren was one of Sweden’s first coaches and has played a leading role in developing coaching in the Nordic region and internationally. Through curiosity, new theories, development, and by creating a safe place, he creates courageous leaders. He is a committed listener, and fluent in Swedish, English and Danish. Søren has considerable experience in gender equality work and has participated in projects to support gender equality efforts within organisations.
Søren is a humanist who values curiosity and development, honesty and humility, and who is warmly engaged in human development – his own and that of others.
- ICF PCC certified coach
- Certified Four Rooms of Change® user
- Learning styles Rita Dunn, and others
- Studied behavioural science at Stockholm University
- Studied political science
- Vice Chairman of the International Coach Federation worldwide. Examiner of ICF coaches; received the ICF President’s Award in 2013.
- Author of two books, including Chefen som Coach (Eng: The Manager as Coach).